Shorai® LFX14A4-BS12 Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
Right Side Negative Terminal - 210CCA, 14 Ah (Pb Eq), 12 Volt
- 12 Volt
- 2 Pounds 1 Ounce
- 210 Cranking Amps
- 14 Ah (Pb Eq) Amp Hours
- Use in Street bikes with up to 600cc motors. (Please check compatibility at www.Shoraipower.com)
- Drop-in replacement for OEM batteries - Comes with plenty of adhesive backed foam padding.
- Zero Sulfation for longer service life.
- Ultra Light - One fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average.
- Military Spec Carbon Composite Case.
- Holds a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (Accessories that draw power when the bike is off (Alarms, Clocks, ECUs, GPS, Heated Grips, etc).
- Faster cranking for better starts.
- Super-fast recharge rate.
- No explosive gasses during charge - No lead, no acid.
- Environmentally friendly - Shorai has a free battery recycling program.
- Comes with a NEW 5-Year Warranty!(check manufacturer's website for details - shoraipower.com)
- NOTE: USE A SHORAI BRAND LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY
- NOTE: Shorai Batteries require a charging system output of 13.1 Volts or higher at idle, and must not exceed 15.2 volts at maximum output.
- Length = 5.83"
- Width = 3.39"
- Height = 3.46"
- Weight = 2 Pounds 1 Ounce
- Length = 148mm
- Width = 86mm
- Height = 88mm
- Weight = .93 Kg
- Battery (90% Charged)
- Terminal Bolts
- Adhesive Backed Foam Padding
- 5 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
- RIGHT SIDE NEGATIVE TERMINAL
- Use in Street bikes up to 600cc motors. (Please check compatibility at www.Shoraipower.com)
- Can be used in watercrafts.
- Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.